Immediate Position Openings
- Faculty position openings in NMR, Cryo-EM, and X-ray research laboratories
- Postdoctoral position openings in research groups of:
- Research assoicate position I or II in the research group of Prof. K. H. Choi
- May 16, 2013
- We are happy to announce that the SCSBMB has a new space on the 5th floor of the Research Building 6! See photos of the conference room and collaboration area.
- May 6, 2013
- The 18th Annual Structural Biology Symposium is a great success! Hope to see you all next year!
- Apr 30, 2013
- Parking info of the 18th Annual Structural Biology Symposium is also available!
- Apr 26, 2013
- Program of the 18th Annual Structural Biology Symposium is now available!
Our mission is to unlock the basic relationships between macromolecular sequence, structure and function, and to understand and treat disease. We
- conduct basic research in the fields of structural, physical, and quantitative biology
- train investigators in molecular biophysics, and structural and computational biology
- partner with complementary research efforts on campus to foster mutual scientific goals and to build translational research programs