The Houston section of the American Chemical Society is pleased to announce that it will host the 2016 Southwest Regional Meeting of the American Chemical Society at the Galveston Convention Center, 5600 Seawall Blvd. on beautiful Galveston Island. The Island is located just 50 minutes south of Houston.
The meeting will feature presentations, poster sessions, an exposition, receptions and an educators’ day with a wide variety of symposia topics chosen from Analytical, Inorganic, Organic, Physical, Polymer Chemistry, and much more.
- SWRM 2016 Program Book - pdf Abstract Book - pdf
- SWRM 2016 Schedule of Events - pdf SWRM 2016 Schedule At a Glance - pdf
- Prepare It's Almost Time for Galveston - pdf
- Online registration will remain open! Just ask to have your badge printed at the registration desk.
- On-site registration begins in the Galveston Convention Center Wednesday, November 9, 2016, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm, to accommodate our expanded symposia schedule on Thursday morning.
- Call for Sponsors & Exhibitors!
- Hotel and travel information may be found on the HOUSING & TRANSPORTATION page.